Wednesday 24th September – Members only
Lengthy chats around a water-cooler are frowned upon in business, but at our Association AGM and Autumn meeting, prolonged talks ‘around the water cooler’ are to be positively encouraged.
In addition to an array of formal presentations, the event will this year include a new feature: ‘Around the Water Cooler Discussion Tables’ – a sort of topic speed dating idea that will enable members to discuss issues that affect everyone in the sector.
This is an unusual opportunity for Members to talk to their industry peers in a way that wouldn’t normally be possible, enabling everyone to learn from the experiences of others, to consider new ideas and perhaps challenge our ways of working to explore new approaches and fresh ideas.
Topics for the Around the Water Cooler Discussion Tables are:
- Beyond the water cooler – is there more than coffee?
- Expanding the wellbeing and health message to customers
- Selling the assurance of proper mains-fed water cooler installation
- Improving and motivating the sales team.
Formal presentations will include:
- Hydraulic Fracturing for Gas and implications for the bottled water industry
- Social Media – law, ethics and protecting your business
- POU Research Phase II
The venue for the AGM and meeting is the Brandon Hall Hotel in Warwickshire. Non-members who wish to join BWCA in time for the event can contact email@example.com for membership application details.