Could your company be a Member of the BWCA? Yes! The BWCA welcomes companies in the water cooler business or just about to enter. All About BWCA Membership ... Your questions answered...
- Who can join?
- Bottled Water Cooler Distributors
- Point of Use Dispenser Distributors
- Commercial Contract Water Source Bottlers
- Manufacturers/suppliers of Products and Services to the UK Water Cooler industry
- Affiliates, consultants, trainers etc to the UK Water Cooler industry.
How do you become a member?
Complete the Application Form If you don't have a proposer and seconder from the Membership, speak to the Secretariat who may be able to help.
Once your application is approved by the Executive Council, and your Membership fee paid, your company will be an Applicant with two steps to Full Membership:
- Training - See Training Manual for full details.
- Undergo and pass your appropriate Audit(s).
Once audits have been passed your company will be a FULL Member and will enjoy the benefits of being listed in the BWCA website, using the BWCA logo and representing itself as a BWCA Member. Why choose a BWCA Member. Applicants have one year to fulfil Full Membership criteria.
NB: Distributors of Commercial Bottled Water must source their water from an accredited BWCA Source Operator. See a full list of Member Contract Bottlers