Following an eighteen month period of focussed acquisition activity, BWCA Member, Office Watercoolers Ltd, which is part of the South Staffordshire Plc water utility group of companies, has announced details of the latest in a series of acquisitions.
Over this period, five, regional, owner-managed, mains-fed and bottled water cooler businesses, have been acquired. These acquisitions, coupled with organic growth have resulted in a doubling of Office Watercoolers Ltd’s cooler base to over 20,000 units (predominantly mains-fed). The businesses acquired are detailed below.
1. Waterflo Ltd, Bolton, Greater Manchester, July 2019
2. Brightwater Ltd, Poulton, Lancashire, July 2019
3. Phoenix Water Coolers Ltd, Rochford, Essex, August 2018
4. Aquastations Water Coolers Ltd, Ware, Hertfordshire, May 2018
5. Smart Water Coolers Ltd, (which trades as Glug Glug Glug), Worle, Somerset, January 2018
Ken Skelton, Managing Director of Office Watercoolers Ltd commented:
“Our carefully selected regional acquisitions which we fully integrate into our existing operations, reinforce our long term strategy of building a premium quality national watercooler company focussing upon delivering outstanding products and service levels in this market.”